- 70% of people over the age of 65 can expect to spend money to pay for Long Term Care. Despite those facts many are still not prepared for it. For some, the out of pocket cost can be as much as $40-60,000 per year.
- What some of you have said. Reasons many give for not having a LTC insurance policy:
- “Paying for LTC insurance is to expensive at my age”
- “If I don’t need it, the insurance company keeps all my money”
- “I don’t qualify medically”
- “I am very healthy, I won’t need it”.
- “I will die on my sleep”
How much does Long Term care cost in Texas?
Source: 2010 MetLife Market Survey of Long-Term Care Costs
Should you buy a LTC policy or have an alternative plan? Let us help you determine your best options.